For the production of cutting knives, we use high-quality steel from the Austrian company voestalpine High Performance Metals /formerly the company Böhler Uddeholm/, other components such as punches and spikes from the Swedish company Gerdis.
We make knives to order according to the customer's specifications, we use knife steel in different heights and with different bevels of the blade depending on the type of material to be cut /leather, plastic, textile, paper, etc./
Our company has extensive experience in the production of cutting knives for the automotive industry /we supply knives to Germany, the USA and Mexico/
We also offer cutting knives to manufacturers of shoes, saddlers, bag makers, for the textile industry, knives for the production of seals (rolled and turned), hand cutting tools, etc.
- Custom production of cutting knives according to supplied documents /templates, drawings, etc./
- Possibility of sending electronic documents for production /e.g. dxf, cdr format, etc./
- Using high quality strip steel from voestalpine High Performance Metals
- Commonly used mat heights 19, 25, 30, 32, 50mm and more
- Made of PP
- Hardness and use:
- White ( 75-78 Shöre, textile, rubber)
- Green ( 65-69 Shöre, leather)
- Slicing (72 Shöre, handmade)
- Standard sizes + prices on request
- Atypical dimensions by agreement
- Refurbishment of used chopping boards
- Punching on hydraulic conventional and bridge machines (paper, leather, textile, plastic, foam, gaskets ...)
FORMAKO, spol. s r.o.
U Rusavy 1289
769 01 Holešov
Regional Court in Brno on 29.12.2000
Commercial Register, section C, insert. 39523
Sales Department, Executive Director:
Mob.: 739 019 073